From Cleveland with love, Beth has written a terrific review of Cimbalom weaved in with her special flair for flavor and great story telling. Please find your way over to Perfume Smellin' Things for a fabulous "Foodie Sunday" edition with an opportunity to win a vial and pink pot of Cimbalom natural and botanical perfume. I'll join in with a sample pink pot of Cimbalom solid natural perfume here to one lucky winner. This giveaway opportunity ends at 10pm PST on Wednesday, March 30th
To qualify to win one, please....
Begin by visiting the IlluminatedPerfume shop on Etsy and sharing in your comment what item you most crave. You must include your first name -or- etsy username AND email address with each entry or it will not be included.
For additional entries you can do any or all of the following, please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- 1 entry per day of the contest: Twitter this message: RT @RoxanaVilla is hosting a giveaway of Cimbalom! Visit http://bit.ly/gvLuBE for a chance to win
- 2 entries (total) - Blog about this giveaway, leaving the URL to the post in comments (1 blog per entrant, please)
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower at RoxanaVilla on Twitter
- 1 entry: Be or become a fan of IlluminatedPerfume on Facebook
- 1 entry: Be or become a follower of this journal: IlluminatedPerfume
Jasmine sambac flower photo ©Roxana Villa, please have some integrity and respect copyright laws.